YOU JUST GOT ENGAGED AND STILL THINKING ABOUT HIRING A WEDDING PLANNER? Here you have 5 IMPORTANT REASONS why you should contract someone ASAP.
– TIME. You’ll save time. Between your daily activities, your 8 hrs work days, your fiancé, your newly engaged responsibilities, you won’t have time to make calls to different vendors and be back and forth with them reading all the emails and different quotes you MAY receive. If you hire a wedding planner, this would be his/her job. A wedding planner even can help you on reading the “hidden” clauses of the contracts you will receive. A wedding planner would be in meetings, conferences calls, prior visits to the venue and also interviewing different vendors before
– BUDGET. You have decided a general budget, but how you will know how much you should invest on each vendor? A wedding planner will suggest a breakdown of each category according to your needs and must have’s. Also a professional wedding planner will let you know where to increase or decrease if it’s necessary.
– VENDORS. It is not easy to find vendors worth the price. Sometimes it is not the vendor that gives the lower price which is better, value and reputation are more important for sure. A professional wedding planner will suggest someone with the same style you are looking for within the budget and breakdown you worked together.
– TIMELINE. A professional wedding planner will design a wedding timeline for you so you can keep everyone on the same page. Having a time for all the vendors is INDISPENSABLE, but the timeline won’t be just for the vendors, the wedding planner will take care of having your bridal party and special guests on this mentioned timeline too. The wedding planner should send you prior your big day an itinerary you can forward to your friends and family, so they know at what time bridesmaids and family pictures would be and where.
– EXPERIENCE. This would be the first time you plan a personal and intimate event but a wedding planner has spend a lot of time doing this, because is a wedding planner JOB. Yeap..that’s THE reason you should hire one. The experience that they may have doing what they doing is INVALUABLE. A professional wedding planner will be ready for EVERYTHING. As much as you plan an event, everything can happen, and you must invest in someone that can let you keep dancing and celebrating while inconveniences happen. Choose the right one and you won’t even notice these kind of things.